NANIO CCVE is a specialized centre for the certification of equipment intended for use in explosive atmospheres (Ех-equipment).
The staff of NANIO CCVE has comprehensive knowledge and extensive practical experience in testing and certification of equipment intended for use in explosive atmospheres (Ex-equipment), such as explosion protected and mine electrical equipment, mining equipment and different types of non-electrical equipment.
NANIO CCVE is the only organization in Russia and in the Eurasian Economic Union accepted in the IECEx System (IEC System for Certification to Standards relating to Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres) as an Ex Certification Body (ExCB) and an Ex Testing Laboratory (ExTL). Based on this acceptance NANIO CCVE has the right to issue the IECEx Certificates of Conformity and Test Reports recognized by the countries being members of the IECEx System for the issue of ATEX certificates.
NANIO CCVE carries out conformity assessment of equipment in accordance with the established requirements and in case of positive results issues or registers (Declarations) the following documents:
- Certificate of Conformity TR CU 012/2011 "On safety of equipment intended for use in explosive atmospheres"
- Certificate of Conformity (declaration of conformity) TR CU 010/2011 "On safety of machines and equipment"
- Certificate of Conformity (declaration of conformity) TR CU 004/2011 "On safety of low-voltage equipment"
- IECEx Certificate of Conformity (CoC of the IEC System for Certification to Standards relating to Equipment for use in Explosive Atmospheres)
- ATEX Certificate
NANIO CCVE cooperates with the leading Certification Centers accepted in the IECEx System and carries out conformity assessment for the purpose of obtaining the ATEX certificates.
NANIO CCVE comprises the following CBs and TL:
- Certification Body of Explosion Protected and Mine Equipment (CB CCVE);
- Certification Body of Mining Equipment (CB GShO);
- Certification Body of Quality Management Systems (CB QMS);
- Certification Body of Service Facilities (CB ЕхCSF);
- Testing Laboratory (TL CCVE)
NANIO CCVE participates in the activity of Technical Committee 31 " Equipment for explosive atmospheres" of the International Electrotechnical Commission and its subcommittees and the Russian Technical Committee 403 “Equipment for explosive atmospheres" (Ex-equipment).
For more detailed information on the certification of your products and interpretation of requirements of above mentioned Technical Regulations, IECEx and ATEX Systems and carrying out of tests please contact the experts of NANIO CCVE.